Discovery Channel is looking nationwide for a highly skilled fabricator/mechanic who knows classic American cars inside and out to appear on their network!
This is an opportunity for a fun, dynamic hot rod pro to work with a successful team of restorers and turn forgotten classics into impressive rides on national TV.
To apply, you must have solid experience working on classic cars, the ability to conceptualize car builds and the willingness to express your opinion firmly when faced with creative differences.
CONTACT US TODAY!
Email [email protected] with your name, phone number, location, a recent photo and why you think you’re right for this show. OR apply using the form below.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to apply for participation on the Program.
- If you are chosen as a Finalist for the Program, you must be available to travel to Dallas from approximately March 9 – 11, 2017 for in-person casting with Producers. Producers will provide transportation to and lodging in Los Angeles.
- If you are chosen to appear on the Program, you must be available for the taping of the Program from approximately April 5 to early October, 2017, in Dallas, TX, as well as possible future seasons of the Program. If you live outside of the Dallas area, Producers will provide transportation to and lodging in the Dallas area during filming.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producers until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Discovery or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant must agree to undergo background checks.