The brand new season of Lifetime’s exciting new dating show, “Love at First Flight” is now casting singles to find love in the most fun and thrilling way possible – IN THE AIR!
They say if you travel with someone and fall in love by the time you return home, you should marry them on the spot. Well, we’re going to put that to the test!
Our expert matchmaker will pair you with your ideal match and fly you both in style to fun-filled destinations and romantic adventures like you’ve never imagined. Once you return home, you decide what happens next! Is this the end of your journey, or will there be wedding bells?
If you are having problems with the online application,
please email [email protected]ail.com
* * *
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for participation in the Program.
- If you are chosen by producers to move into the final casting process, you must be available for approximately 4-5 days between May 18 and May 23, 2018, to take part in the final casting process in Los Angeles, California. Parts of the final casting process will be taped for possible inclusion in the Program. Producer will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the area.
- If you are chosen to become a member of the show’s cast, you must be available for the taping of the Program for 4-5 weeks starting in mid-to-late July, 2018 (Final dates TBD) and for possible pick-up filming at later dates. Producer will provide transportation to/from the filming locations.
- This production may involve international travel. If you do not already have a valid passport, you must be able to qualify for one if you are chosen as a member of the show’s cast. If you do not currently have a passport, there is no need to start the process of obtaining one at this time. If you are selected to participate in the Program, Producer will help facilitate the expediting of the process.
- During the production, you may be without access to phones, computers, television, radio, mail or any other form of communication with people outside of the production of the show. Your loved ones will be provided with contact information to reach production staff in the case of emergency situations only. You must make arrangements to be out of communication with family, friends and work for the duration of your participation in the Program.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and FYI or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical and psychological examinations and testing (to be conducted in Los Angeles by medical professionals or trained personnel selected by Producer). Participant must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and/or background check.