They say if you travel around the world with someone, and you’re in love by the time you get home, you should marry them on the spot. Well, let’s put that to the test!
FYI Network is now casting singles to meet the love of their lives on “Love at First Flight.”
On this exciting new show, our expert matchmaker will pair you with your ideal match and fly you both in style around the world, experiencing romantic adventures like you’ve never imagined.
Once you return home, you get to decide what happens next! Is this the end of your journey, or will there be wedding bells? The choice is yours!
Contact Producers TODAY if you:
- Are single and between the ages of 25 and 40
- Are ready for a committed relationship
- Are adventurous and welcome a new and unique way to find love!
* * *
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply for participation in the Program.
- If you are chosen by producers to move into the final casting process, you must be available approximately May 7-11, 2017 (Final dates TBD), to take part in the final casting process in Los Angeles, California. Parts of the final casting process will be taped for possible inclusion in the Program. Producer will provide transportation to/from Los Angeles and lodging in the area.
- If you are chosen to become a member of the show’s cast, you must be available for the taping of the Program for approximately 5-6 weeks in June, July or August, 2017 (Final dates TBD) and for possible pick-up filming at later dates. Producer will provide transportation to/from the filming locations.
- This production may involve international travel. If you do not already have a valid passport, you must be able to qualify for one if you are chosen as a member of the show’s cast. If you do not currently have a passport, there is no need to start the process of obtaining one at this time. If you are selected to participate in the Program, Producer will help facilitate the expediting of the process.
- During the production, you may be without access to phones, computers, television, radio, mail or any other form of communication with people outside of the production of the show. Your loved ones will be provided with contact information to reach production staff in the case of emergency situations only. You must make arrangements to be out of communication with family, friends and work for the duration of your participation in the Program.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and FYI or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant may be required, and must agree, to undergo background checks and/or physical and psychological examinations and testing (to be conducted in Los Angeles by medical professionals or trained personnel selected by Producer). Participant must be willing to submit medical information to Producer and submit to a medical examination, psychological examination, and/or background check.
If you have any questions or issues using the application website, please email [email protected].