Do you know a bright, ambitious kid (age 8 to 16) with his or her own business?
If so, this is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to give that business a HUGE boost on national television.
Award-winning producer Pilgrim Studios and a major TV network are now casting nationwide for kids with products or services that have the potential to go viral! Enterprising kids will have a chance to pitch their businesses to a panel of celebrities offering one of the greatest investments of the 21st Century: Enthusiastic personal endorsements to MILLIONS of their followers on social media!
If you know a kid whose business could PROFIT from a celebrity endorsement on Instagram, Twitter and Facebook, then this new show could launch them into the stratosphere!
CONTACT US TODAY!
Visit www.kidbizshow.com TO APPLY!
OR email: [email protected]
For more info, call: 818-666-3606
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS & IMPORTANT NOTES
- Each Minor Participant selected for the program must appear on camera with his/her guardian or other adult representative (Adult Participant).
- Adult Participant must be at least 18 years of age to apply for participation.
- Each Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producer until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Each Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- Each Participant may be required and must consent to submit to a background check.
- Each Participant may be required to complete and submit additional documentation regarding the proposed business, service(s) or product(s), related intellectual property rights, related financial data, and/or related legal information pertaining to the proposed business, service(s) or product(s)’ compliance with all applicable laws.
- If a Participant is chosen to join the show’s production, both the Minor Participant and Adult Participant must be available for the taping of the Program for approximately 3-6 days in late February or early March, 2018 (Final dates TBD) and for possible pick-up filming at later dates. Producer will provide Participants with lodging in the Los Angeles area, transportation to/from the filming locations, and the applicable per diem.
- If a Participant is selected as a Finalist, both the Minor Participant and Adult Participant will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and network or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- If a Participant is chosen to become a Finalist in the casting process, both the Minor Participant and Adult Participant will be notified of their selection by the end of January, 2018.
- A small stipend will be provided to the Participants for their involvement in the Program.