The Discovery Channel is looking for dynamic auto fabricators to join a team of builders on a brand new TV series for its acclaimed “Motor Mondays.”
This exciting new show will follow our team as they explore America’s diverse car culture, track down and restore one-of-a-kind cars AND test them in wild and thrilling ways.
If you are an outgoing, established fabricator who has experience working on all kinds of vehicles, including classic cars, then you could be a part of this exciting series on national TV.
CONTACT PRODUCERS TODAY!
Email [email protected] with your name, phone number, city/state, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why you are right for this team.
* You must be available to film in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area from approx. August 2017 to April 2018. If you reside outside of the area and are selected for the show, producers will help with relocation for the production. This is a paid opportunity.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to apply for participation on the Program.
- If you are chosen as a Finalist for the Program, you must be available to travel to the Dallas/Ft. Worth area to tape in-person casting footage with Producers during the week of July 9, 2017. If you are not local to the area, travel to and lodging in the area will be provided by Producers.
- If you are chosen to appear on the Program, you must be available for the taping of the first season of the Program in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, from approximately August 21, 2017 to April 13, 2018 and for possible subsequent seasons. If you are currently living outside of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, Producers will help with relocation for the production.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producers until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of, a felony, or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer and Discovery or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant must agree to undergo background checks.