A major TV network is now looking for hard-working commercial crews in Oregon and Washington to appear in a brand new documentary TV series during the 2017 tuna season.
This exciting, new TV series will spotlight the dedicated work of the men and women in the Pacific Northwest’s albacore fishery, and YOU can be a part of it.
If you plan to tie up anywhere between Newport and Westport this season, CONTACT US TODAY!
Send an email to [email protected] with your name, the name of your boat, your phone number, a recent photo of yourself and a brief explanation of why your crew should be on the show. OR apply using the form below.
This is a PAID opportunity. Producers are in your area right now meeting captains and mates. Filming starts this August!!!
PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT YOU MEET ALL OF THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States to apply for participation on the Program.
- If you are chosen to appear on the Program, you must be available for the taping of the first season of the Program in the Ilwaco, Washington area, from approximately August 9 to October 2, 2017 and for possible subsequent seasons.
- Participant must not be a candidate for public office and must agree not to become one from the date his or her application is submitted to Producers until one (1) year after the initial broadcast of the Program.
- Participant must never have been charged with, nor convicted of a felony or have criminal charges pending against him or her.
- If you are selected as a potential participant, you will be required to execute waivers and release agreements required by Producer, the Network, or any of their licensees, successors or assigns.
- Participant must agree to undergo background checks.